Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Getting Prepared

I never thought I would ever use Blogger. I use a stand alone Wordpress blog on my website. My head isn't in the cloud. My feet are firmly planted in the past. One foot on my hard drive, the other on my server host account.

But Google would like the usability testers to run Google products through the mill. So here I am.

google eyes

I use a larger version (1024 X 768) of the frog photo as the background on Google Search. You are welcome to use Frog Eyes either as desktop wallpaper or as the background on Google Search.
Frog Eyes photo 

Note:
Setting up and spitting out the first post was a breeze. But then I've had a fair amount of internet experience and web site design using a text editor. Back in my day we had to walk to school bare foot over basic HTML. I used the Edit HTML window to write this post.

How it would go for a real beginner?


I just switched over to the Compose window.

Looks Easy Enough


The more you play with it the better you'll understand it.
I think I like it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like my blogspot ;>) I just use the html to hit it when it won't do what I tell it to in compose.

    ReplyDelete